Twilight of the Cockroaches?

Non-anime/manga-related TV, movies, books, and comics, especially but not limited to pre-2000 titles
Drew_Sutton
Anime Fan Since: 1994

Re: Twilight of the Cockroaches?

Post by Drew_Sutton »

DKop wrote: Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:59 am
I think someone out there has it and doesn't know about it. Its a matter of not if, but when someone puts that online.
Oh yeah - sorry - I should have said that I believe the same. Someone out there should have it and I hope that they can realize they have it, get it uploaded and Turner doesn't make them take it down.

Just saying that someone isn't me.
Akihabara Renditions: Japanese Animation of the Bubble Economy
Excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.
Drew_Sutton
Anime Fan Since: 1994

Post by Drew_Sutton »

An itch concerning the film needed scratching and not only did I find a subbed version in addition to the dub, I found someone DID upload the broadcast of Night of the Vampire Robots (complete with commercial breaks!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qC1DKRkdbOg
Akihabara Renditions: Japanese Animation of the Bubble Economy
Excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Post by DKop »

Drew_Sutton wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:16 pm An itch concerning the film needed scratching and not only did I find a subbed version in addition to the dub, I found someone DID upload the broadcast of Night of the Vampire Robots (complete with commercial breaks!):

I actually took that recording and upscaled it a bit with what I could in Adobe Premire to put on a torrent tracker site. I threw my file on a DVD so I can watch it when I get the chance. It sucks that only the last part of Robot Carnival is on there, but maybe one day well get a complete viewing of the block. But for right now this is pretty good.
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

Drew_Sutton wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:16 pm An itch concerning the film needed scratching and not only did I find a subbed version in addition to the dub, I found someone DID upload the broadcast of Night of the Vampire Robots (complete with commercial breaks!):

Oh yes, this has been up for a little while, I think? It's pretty cool that someone managed to save most of it.

There's some complete videos of Saturday Anime on Sci-fi Channel broadcasts, too, which is a fun trip. (You also get to see how awkwardly they edited things like Gall Force for TV broadcast! :lol: )
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*