Free to a Good Home - Hasegawa 1/350 scale "Akagi"

Our own online marketplace!
robodaz
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Free to a Good Home - Hasegawa 1/350 scale "Akagi"

Post by robodaz »

I'm never going to get round to this one, with the all the other kits to to do, and this lady is huge... I acquired her with the idea of a Wings of Honnemaise conversion, but the thought of chopping the old gal around made me go white....

So, like the title says, free to a good home (and I'll even pay P/P within Japan). Much better being built than sat on my shelving. First come, first served. PM me, however rather than replying to this thread.

Unbuilt (though with one or two small components cut from one sprue). This is what she will look like when constructed.

Nice, eh?
Attachments
akagi-01.jpg
akagi-01.jpg (119.02 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
"I like this wolf. He's not freezing his ass of in Alaska chasing snow bunnies. He just goes to pig's houses and blows on them" - Christopher Walken.
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Re: Free to a Good Home - Hasegawa 1/350 scale "Akagi"

Post by Daniel »

Hey, don't go outdoing me by giving away better free stuff than me. (just kidding) ;)

What would you think about perhaps putting this up as a prize in a contest of sorts? Maybe we could use it as advertising to get a few new members to join us here as well...
robodaz
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Re: Free to a Good Home - Hasegawa 1/350 scale "Akagi"

Post by robodaz »

That's a grand idea. I'd not mind that at all - on the proviso that someone outside Japan would have to pay the shipping, and when you realize that the boxed kit is nearly 2 kilos as it is, you see the difficulty. She's a blurking beast.
"I like this wolf. He's not freezing his ass of in Alaska chasing snow bunnies. He just goes to pig's houses and blows on them" - Christopher Walken.