Buy/Sell/Trade Offers Accepted

Our own online marketplace!
Drew_Sutton
Anime Fan Since: 1994

Buy/Sell/Trade Offers Accepted

Post by Drew_Sutton »

I've been trying to cull the herd of anime stuff I have and lighten the load of stuff that I'm just not getting the same use of again. Some of these are duplicates, some are posters I've never hung up or DVDs I don't watch any more. I'll gladly accept payments or trades but free to good home can be an option. Hit me up on PM and we can make a deal.

If you wish to trade, I don't have a specific list but here are some general guidelines:
* Takahashi Rumiko manga, prefer JP versions, especially Maison Ikkoku.
* Adachi Mitsuru manga, again, JP versions preferred, Wide-ban appreciated.
* Anime LaserDiscs

Up first, Short Program, Vol. 1 by Adachi Mitsuru. English translated, published by Viz. Older GN, so it is flopped. Got two of these for Christmas from different folks, this is the nicer of the two copies.

More from the Redundancy Department of Redundancy, a couple issues of Animag, vol. 1 #9 and vol. 2 #2. Condition of 2:2 has a bit of water damage causing the pages to wrinkle but should be completely readable. If you're into the 'history of US anime fandom', Animag makes for an interesting read, even today.

Art book - one art, please! Admittedly, bought this way back in my early fandom days when I didn't know better; Taiwanese version of a Gundam Wing art book. Presumed legit but if its not, I'll get it off here ASAP.

What is this, new cartoons on this classic anime forum? I got this pencil board as a part of a convention thing.

DVDs. DVDs and shame. All Region 1 North American discs.

Posters - classic (well, 1978 classic) Mine Fujiko, Tenchi Muyo and Zeta Gundam

Speaking of Mine Fujiko... here's the cel phone stand I mentioned in another thread here.

Akihabara Renditions: Japanese Animation of the Bubble Economy
Excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.
Drew_Sutton

Re: Buy/Sell/Trade Offers Accepted

Post by Drew_Sutton »

And ... all of this stuff sold at my Super Happy Funsale table at AWA this year. Sorry, nothing more available now.
Kame-Sen'nin
Anime Fan Since: 1996

Post by Kame-Sen'nin »

Drew_Sutton wrote:And ... all of this stuff sold at my Super Happy Funsale table at AWA this year. Sorry, nothing more available now.
Dang, I was hoping that Mobile Suit Gundam 0080 DVD was still available, but I was too late. Still, congrats on all of the sales! :)
Drew_Sutton

Post by Drew_Sutton »

Aw, man; wish I would have known! I'll try to keep an eye out for you if I see another one.
davemerrill
Anime Fan Since: 1984

Post by davemerrill »

I saw the buyer walking around with that Fujiko poster during the SHFS. Congrats on selling out! Man, that crowd was in a buying mood on Thursday. I didn't bring a whole lot of stuff but it all sold, and Neil sold pretty much everything he brought, as well.

Next year we should be opening SHFS registration earlier, so stay tuned, sellers!
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Post by DKop »

Damn, I was about to ask on those ANIMAG issues too. I just need the Venus Wars cover, I do own the SPT Layzner issue, which was posted on my blog back in the day:

http://animeofyesteryear.blogspot.com/2 ... vol-2.html
Drew_Sutton

Post by Drew_Sutton »

davemerrill wrote:I saw the buyer walking around with that Fujiko poster during the SHFS. Congrats on selling out! Man, that crowd was in a buying mood on Thursday. I didn't bring a whole lot of stuff but it all sold, and Neil sold pretty much everything he brought, as well.

Next year we should be opening SHFS registration earlier, so stay tuned, sellers!

Yeah, that Fujiko poster went pretty early. Glad I ended up selling out, too, and only walking out of there with a Georgie Girls fanzine and some tape someone shoved into my arms. It helped that my stuff was priced to move and I essentially took any deal that was offered to me.
DKop wrote:Damn, I was about to ask on those ANIMAG issues too. I just need the Venus Wars cover
Oddly enough, for whatever reason, that issue (Vol. 1, No. 9) I tend to see a lot when I look on eBay and Amazon for missing issues, so I am sure that it can be found rather easily. Sorry I hadn't known earlier, I've had that duplicate for a while and had been looking to offload it for a minute.