Izumi Matsumoto's health in decline

Conventions and other events, fandom, stores, manga-ka, animators, and other people, etc
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Izumi Matsumoto's health in decline

Post by usamimi »

Izumi Matsumoto seems to not be doing so well lately, according to a recent DM update on the Kimagure Orange Road KS:

'We got an update just today, and it seems like his condition has been growing worse, and he has recently been experiencing seizures regularly. We ask that you have him in your prayers, and if you would like, you can send us a postcard with your condolences that we will deliver to him. Our CEO will be travelling to Japan in early December, so please send us your postcards to our office by December 1st.

Address: Digital Manga Inc,
1487 W 178th St # 300
Gardena, CA 90248"

I plan on sending a postcard, if you're a KOR fan please consider doing the same! I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Kame-Sen'nin
Anime Fan Since: 1996

Re: Izumi Matsumoto's health in decline

Post by Kame-Sen'nin »

Bad news indeed...I hope his health improves soon. He will definitely be in my prayers. Thanks for letting us know about this.
Akage
Anime Fan Since: 1985

Re: Izumi Matsumoto's health in decline

Post by Akage »

I sent him a Christmas card and some tea a couple days ago. I asked DMP if it would be ok to send a small gift and as they never responded, I sent one anyways. DMP is absolutely horrible when it comes to communication, and this is coming from someone who has had a couple of non-book/KS dealings with them in the past.