Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
NorthernKaleCity
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Re: Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Post by NorthernKaleCity »

My Pixiv pretty much tells the story of why I've been away for so long, and fuck Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for being so addictive. :D

Again, my thanks to those of you here at the OSOL for taking a look through this thread from time to time. It's nice to share what I can with those of you here whom I have an audience with, so thanks a lot for your views. A hearty virtual handshake for you.

Angelica Amanda makes a lot more sense to me now. I now see the importance of developing a character to more than just, being all about sex. I've read through some of the posts I've made over the years here, those involving Angelica, and the cringe factor is about, 43. Out of five. :shock:

I definitely can represent her a hell of a lot better than that, and I hope to do so from now on. It took months of rehab to learn more about who she really is, why she is the way she is, and why she's unapologetic about how sexual she can be.

At least, that's what I'm thinking in my head. I might be going crazy, too. :lol:

I still have a long list to get to; I'm playing catch up for sure but at least now, comparing the two drawings of Angelica (The one above this one), this drawing feels a lot more like herself— goofy and playful, nerdy and sweet. Maybe. We'll see in a few more drawings. :)

More to come; Pun, intended? :D
Attachments
Angelica Amanda 08-2020 1152.png
Angelica Amanda 08-2020 1152.png (1.48 MiB) Viewed 218 times

NorthernKaleCity
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Re: Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Post by NorthernKaleCity »

As I've posted on a few other sites now, and not to sound incredibly redundant but here goes (ha), I found out that it takes me three drawings to get back to some type of form. One, is to put a pencil back down to paper and show myself that hey, look, you can still draw despite all the hardships that are going on in your life. You can do this. Just start it.

Two, I venture out of my comfort zone a little bit and see what mistakes I can make. With everything in life, you're going to make them, but they don't define who you are. Mistakes happen. Smile and move on. :D

And three, you start to showcase your skills again so that you can share your love of what you do, with the rest of the world. And really, that's all it is. Love what you do; be passionate about what makes you grin like a little schoolgirl when you're done and be proud of what makes you tick. Because in the end, when you're asked, hey, did you live a good life? You can devilishly grin and say fuck yeah I did. Want me to show you? :twisted:

Ah, Little Miss Cyberpunk 2020. As much as I love that rebel Priscilla,or sugar mama Sylia or fit, tight and pretty Linna, Nene's candy-laden attitude always shows through whenever I draw her. Cyberpunk's never looked so good. And the floof, dear heavens, the floof. lol

And for those of you who are going through that tunnel of darkness where everything reminds you, when you find it hard to sleep at night, where the day makes no sense and you just feel like curling up in the corner and never live again, I'm here to tell you, it's going to fucking hurt. It's going to hurt like a motherfucker, but believe me when I tell you that it's all going to be okay again.

Love breaks, but it never kills you. Your heart can handle it.

Help it out a little bit. Do what you love to do. Smile. You and I are both Drawn From Inspiration. Chin up. The sun shines again, bright ass piece of shit glaring in through the window. Put your shades on, Two Scoops, damn. :lol:

If you need to get your mind of of things, let's talk retro. Hit me up on Discord. NorthernKaleCity#4187. I love making new friends from around the globe.

Thank you for checking out my work here, retro lovers. I have nothing but unconditional love and respect for all of you. You're loved, always remember that.

Should I end it corny? Nah. :lol: Stay tuned. Yeah, that was still corny. Sorry. :D
Attachments
Holy Trinity.png
Holy Trinity.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 7 times
Cutey Nene Romanova 2020.png
Cutey Nene Romanova 2020.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 7 times
I'm Okay.png
I'm Okay.png (2.19 MiB) Viewed 7 times