Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
NorthernKaleCity
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Post by NorthernKaleCity »

Young and playful.That's my Angelica Sweetheart. 8-)
Attachments
Sexy Little Cheerleader Redux.png
Sexy Little Cheerleader Redux.png (1.01 MiB) Viewed 418 times
NorthernKaleCity

And just like Mickey's Instagram, Goofy can appreciate the effort. :shock:
Attachments
Serious about Education BBC.png
Serious about Education BBC.png (2.13 MiB) Viewed 416 times
NorthernKaleCity

Re: Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Sorry it's been a while. I'm still learning a lot of shit. haha

This story in particular, Fine Delicatessen, goes from 18, to 30 drawings. Helps me flesh out the story more. I'm having a fucking blast going back and adding this, and changing that, and fuck that emotion on her face, she should be smiling and enjoying herself there! Draw that dick bigger in that picture, it's not consistent with the other two drawings before; wait, why is she in one room here, and magically in another here?

Like the Goofy picture above, I'm elaborating more. And the dolphin shorts look like actual dolphin shorts now. Fuck me for not using the proper reference material. Lesson learned. :lol:

Have a small sample of what's to come. Thanks for your views, each one of them means a lot.
Attachments
001.jpg
001.jpg (622.28 KiB) Viewed 188 times
002.jpg
002.jpg (597.72 KiB) Viewed 188 times
003.jpg
003.jpg (614.39 KiB) Viewed 188 times
004.jpg
004.jpg (619.53 KiB) Viewed 188 times
NorthernKaleCity

It's cool Mr. Sonda, I can draw some Rally Vincent nudes myself, thanks. :D
Attachments
Sketch 001.png
Sketch 001.png (1.65 MiB) Viewed 188 times
NorthernKaleCity

Sonda. Fucking Sonda. It's SONODA, you illiterate mong. :lol:
NorthernKaleCity

Howdy friends, I'm back again with a small little update on the story I'm working on titled, Fine Delicatessen!

Like I let Angelica's small, but humble Pixiv fanbase know, man, I've been having such a hard time following up on this story for about a week and a half now. The mental block was a roadblock; no entry, turn back around from whence ye' came, peasant! I felt the fire to draw inside me like a raging inferno after getting home from work, but then, I'd look at the drawings on my drawing table and think, nah, I'll draw something again tomorrow. Fizzle, fizzle, little flame. :(

Something was missing, something about the drawings, felt completely off. I couldn't put my finger on it— until tonight.

Angelica Amanda's a bright cookie; she understands that her femininity and sexuality is something incredible that goes hand in hand. She's the nerdy, flirty, girly girl next door who sees you pulling up in your driveway after some bullshit gridlock, fucking motherfucker who cut me off drive home and offers a smile, and waves to you while she's out watering her lawn. Instantly, the bullshit of the day, magically dissolves into nothing, and of course, you offer a wave back. Or, she's the little spark of light that thanks you for opening the door for her at the clothing store (Ross comes to mind, I don't know why, I live in El Paso, oh yeah, there it is, rude ass fucking people), and with a little coquettish smile over her shoulder designated and designed just for you, that's her way of saying, thank you sir, chivalry is not dead, and I thank you for that. Suddenly, shopping for that pair of pants, just got a little more cool.

Bad energy is absorbed by her goodness; her attitude, a shield strong enough to deflect even the most negative of darkness. I'm going somewhere with this, stay with me. :D

Looking through the story's pictures, I thought, fucking hell, what is wrong with all of this? Why doesn't she feel, like Angelica Amanda Blackwater, my Curvy Brunette Next Door? Am I losing touch with my own imagination, have I finally hit that proverbial wall that says, fuck it man, stop drawing, there's no hope for you anymore.

Abandon. Ship.

Then I realized, wait, nerdy girls are fucking AHH-MAE-ZEENG. Nerdy girls are the backbone of the world that keep us wondering, waitaminnit, did is she just say, what I think she said? Is she, molded from the calloused hands of God as THE perfect blend of sweet, smart, sexy and simple? They have to be, I thought, staring at a set of drawings, myself, drawing a blank, my tin can, a rattle.

Smart, if FUCKING HOT. Couple that with an attitude that's homegrown, playful, AND she can kick my ass in Double Dragon on the NES? Buddy.... :D

So it finally dawned on me, after hours upon HOURS of rattling my brain like a tin can with just one bean in it (because two beans are expensive right now). Like a thunderous tidal wave crashing upon the reef, the perfect storm engulfing my senses, splashing near foam and salty all over the place, lightning crashed, and there I saw, what was missing. I saw, what God saw.

Her glasses. She's missing, her fucking glasses, you IDIOT! :lol: :lol: So, having drawn said sexiness, I'm back on track now, safe and sound back aboard the U.S.S. Curvy Brunette. The storm has passed, leaving in its wake, some kelp strewn about the joint, and the light of a new day, breaks through the clouds yet again. Full speed ahead.

It's amazing how just one little thing missing, makes a character devoid of her soul.

To all of my curvy, sexy, sweet, smart and simple ladies out there, you are FUCKING AMAZING. God broke the mold when he finished creating all of you, and this world—including my own— is far better off with all of you in it. Wear that sexy like it's your God-given right and FLAUNT it! You deserve NOTHING less!

You are truly, God's perfect template for a woman. Thank you, from your biggest fan. Now who wants nachos? ♥♥♥
Attachments
Fie Delicatessen 010.jpg
Fie Delicatessen 010.jpg (529 KiB) Viewed 94 times
Fine Delicatessen 004.jpg
Fine Delicatessen 004.jpg (524.76 KiB) Viewed 94 times