Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
NorthernKaleCity
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Re: Drawn from Inspiration

Post by NorthernKaleCity »

Here's a quick look at the front and back covers of a series of short stories called "X-Rated Fantasies" from my own Red Line Comix brand, with my Angelica Amanda Blackwater giving us a small glimpse of what's to come.

Here's a link to the slightly less uncensored version of the front cover for those of you interested in taking a look.

(NSFW) http://zimg.se/image/hOA
Attachments
Angelica Front Cover Censored 800.png
Angelica Front Cover Censored 800.png (330.19 KiB) Viewed 1606 times
Angelica Back Cover 800.png
Angelica Back Cover 800.png (114.09 KiB) Viewed 1606 times

NorthernKaleCity

I'm still finishing up Angelica Amanda, Mickey and Pluto, but I wanted to post something up while we wait. I'm often asked to draw super heroes at the comic book shop here in El Paso, but I'm rarely given a chance to draw said super heroes in a way that makes them human and relatable.

This picture of Diana Prince, a.k.a. Wonder Woman, shows how hard it is to go home sometimes, and break the truth about your life to those living there; in this case, Diana being honest with her mother. It's ironic that the very Lasso of Truth that Wonder Woman uses on villians, is the very same noose around her neck forcing her to be honest about who she really is.

From my heart to yours, enjoy.
Attachments
Hard To Tell The Truth.png
Hard To Tell The Truth.png (448.63 KiB) Viewed 1589 times

NorthernKaleCity

I was up at 4am this morning ready, willing and able, eager to start up on this request for an anonymous user on 4chan's Ecchi board. I'm always very happy to give back when I can, so when the requester chose a reference picture with Samus Aran on it, I couldn't resist drawing the NES JUSTIN BAILEY code version for them as well.

I'm a huge fan of Kenichi Sonoda. And Bubblegum Crisis. It was only a matter of time before I could draw them both, paying homage in art style and in my love for the OVA series. ♥

For all of you fans of the 8-bit Nintendo and Bubblegum Crisis 2032. From my heart to yours, enjoy.
Attachments
Asagiri and Aran Censored.png
Asagiri and Aran Censored.png (373 KiB) Viewed 1554 times

Char Aznable
Anime Fan Since: Early '90s

Post by Char Aznable »

NorthernKaleCity wrote: I'm a huge fan of Kenichi Sonoda. And Bubblegum Crisis. It was only a matter of time before I could draw them both, paying homage in art style and in my love for the OVA series. ♥
Wow, incredible work on this!!

NorthernKaleCity

Char Aznable wrote:Wow, incredible work on this!!
Thanks a lot Char, I appreciate it! I've uploaded the high resolution uncensored version if you, or any other fans here at the Lounge would like to see it and download it for yourselves. Enjoy.

https://zimg.se/image/h54 —(Contains light frontal nudity and some sexual imagery. Not safe for work.)

NorthernKaleCity

One more request in the books, this one inspired by the great, late Michael Turner. I'm starting to notice how my style of artwork is starting to show through in my requests, but I'm happy to see that the fundamental skeleton is provided by artists whom I study and admire so much.

When people ask me, "Where did you come up with that drawing," I always answer back honestly, "It's drawn from inspiration." ♥

For the SuperGirl fans here at The Lounge, and from my heart to yours, enjoy.
Attachments
Kara Supergirl 800.png
Kara Supergirl 800.png (401.81 KiB) Viewed 1522 times

NorthernKaleCity

I'm catching up on a few requests and other little surprises for some people, so I thought I'd start off with some Wonder Woman with you all. Enjoy. ♥
Attachments
Wonder Woman 800.png
Wonder Woman 800.png (393.92 KiB) Viewed 1501 times

usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

Wow that Wonder Woman looks awesome! Great job. :mrgreen:
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*

NorthernKaleCity

Thanks, Usamimi. :D

Here's another quick upload for you all, an Adults Only imagined cover drawing, based off Chapter One of Char Anzable's web comic "DANGER ZONE ONE", featuring his characters Reena Saffron and Raymond Finker, drawn and inspired in Kenichi Sonoda's art style.

The tile of this "Mangerotica" short's called, "Fast Track Reena", seeing as how adult comics, and their titles, are loosely inspired by actual book information themselves. The description of this particular story goes:

Born in, well to do, hailing from the city of Old Metro, Reena Saffron's belief in the concept of noblesse oblige— the responsibility of people with the privilege and means to help those less fortunate— is put to the test right after graduating from Metro High School.

With access codes on override, HORIZON GLOBE SOLUTIONS research and development ex-employee Raymond Finker infiltrates and takes over the Pallad City Police Department's Fast-Track program, designed to quickly fill the growing demand for fresh police recruits. When Reena shows up to apply as a fresh recruit, Raymond's on hand as "Instructor One".

Reena's filling quota, and Raymond's the one in command.

Once I get the okay from Char, I'll post a link to the uncensored version of the picture. As always, from my heart to yours and happy to give back to the old school fans, enjoy. ♥
Attachments
Fast Track Reena.png
Fast Track Reena.png (231.33 KiB) Viewed 1491 times

NorthernKaleCity

And it's Aznable, not Anzable. Sorry about that, Char. :oops: