Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
Char Aznable
Anime Fan Since: Early '90s

Re: Drawn from Inspiration

Post by Char Aznable » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:12 pm

NorthernKaleCity wrote:I finally got my old HP Scanjet 3670 flatbed scanner to work on Windows 10 via Photoshop 7, so here you go Char, as promised, Madison asking Reena why bikinis were all the rage as crime fighting outfits back in the 80's. ♥
Thank you for yet another fantastic piece! Madison looks amazing, and I really like the '80s outfit theme! I certainly appreciate it :D

(Also, Nin Jin's been cooking up something new, which should be revealed soon.)

NorthernKaleCity
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:00 pm

It's a privilege Char, thanks for letting me draw Madison and Reena, the sketches help me stay in practice. And I can't wait to see what Nin Jin's come up with next with Angelica Amanda. :D

NorthernKaleCity

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:05 am

I'm pleased to share another wonderful rendition of Angelica Amanda courtesy of Char Aznable and Nin Jin! Both renditions of Angelica have been absolutely stunning, giving me that warm, fuzzy feeling deep in my heart when another artist draws her. ♥

Here's the full version:

https://zimg.se/image/oNy (Contains nudity.)
Attachments
Nin Jin Angelica Amanda crop.jpg
Nin Jin Angelica Amanda crop.jpg (165.43 KiB) Viewed 1481 times

NorthernKaleCity

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:02 am

The air outside on the field was not only invigorating when taken in a lungful at a time, Angelica Amanda seized the opportunity to take a handful of game items, freshly pulled from the ground and use them in a way Super Mario Brothers 2 did not intend them to be.

Both turnips felt a good deal of weight in her hands like healthy vegetables should, causing her heartbeat to slowly rise at the notion of what that kind of weight would feel like nestled in another part of her body. Though she had two perfectly good spots cautiously curious and awaiting that feeling, only one spot was first in line that could truly take the advantage of such weight pressed against it, given that two smiling game items would occupy that same space—at the same time.

Her face awash with bewilderment, she questioned the logic one more time before considering the gamer request. Much to their surprise, Mario and his crew of in-game video game characters look on perched just beyond a hill in anticipation, hoping the curvy brunette delivers.

For those of you interested in seeing the full, uncensored drawing, you can find it in its entirety here: https://zimg.se/image/ooj
Attachments
Angelica Amanda Banner 004.png
Angelica Amanda Banner 004.png (563.12 KiB) Viewed 1446 times

NorthernKaleCity

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:35 pm

With Halloween only a few days away, it was nice to draw something for fans of Liru the Werewolf from Renkin 3-kyū Magical? Pokān loving her curves and Trucy Wright from Ace Attorney, both celebrating a cheesecake pose with one another.

I'm especially happy with how I managed to shade in Liru's skin tone using only a graphite covered micro cloth and a kneaded eraser. Even after all these years of drawing, I still manage to surprise myself on how well I've learned to do what I LOVE to do so much. :D

Here's the link to the full version : https://zimg.se/image/oaX (Nudity)

For everyone here at the Lounge, have a safe and fun Halloween this year like back in the old days of trick or treating until midnight and coming home with a hoard of candy that would last us until Thanksgiving. :lol:
Attachments
Liru and Trucy Halloween Banner.png
Liru and Trucy Halloween Banner.png (271.71 KiB) Viewed 1412 times

NorthernKaleCity

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:23 pm

It was a bit heartbreaking having to pull these drawings out of a sketchbook just to scan them, but it's worth it in the long run just to have them scanned and digitally stored in my collection should something happen to said sketchbook. :lol:

I took a long look back at what inspired me to draw my Curvy Brunette, and if there are any aspiring artists reading this out there who might come across this thread, know that you have to rely on several ideas and references in order to create a character all your own; Drawn from Inspiration, as it were.

Angelica Amanda was based off of several influences growing up over the years, from sources I was either privy to before I should have been or as public eye as the television in our homes. From the adult stories of Ramba the Assassin illustrated by Rossano Rossi, to the 80's cartoon version of April O'Neil from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on every afternoon after school, sprinkled with the animated version of Princess Toadstool from the Super Mario Brothers Super Show, and topped off with a dash of 1998 Playmate of the Year Karen McDougal, all of these inspirations combined led to who Angelica Amanda is today.

She's grown from a passion deep inside of my heart, and really, that's where your characters are born from.

Here are some of those cut pages from the sketchbook, happy to share them with everyone here at the Lounge. The top one is my very first time flying on an airplane. Ever. In 39 years of existence. I bet you can tell what airline I flew to make that drawing happen. :P

The second is Angelica Amanda just after a shower, looking gorgeous and healthy in her own skin. ♥

It takes time, inspiration and patience to create a character all your own. You'll often find the inspirations for your characters in the most unlikeliest of places. :D
Attachments
First Time Flying 2017.png
First Time Flying 2017.png (886.86 KiB) Viewed 1346 times
Bubble Bath Babe.png
Bubble Bath Babe.png (829.2 KiB) Viewed 1346 times

NorthernKaleCity

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:04 pm

Here are a few more drawings, some I posted early in the thread, now in their full view plus a few more treats! Drawn with love, from me to you. Enjoy!

Trixie Mach 5: https://zimg.se/image/omJ (Pin up nudity)
Jun Princess from Gatchaman/Battle of the Planets: https://zimg.se/image/omY (Pin up nudity and food kink play NSFW)
LUM Urusei Yatsura: https://zimg.se/image/omj (Sexual nudity NSFW)
Rukia Kuchiki: https://zimg.se/image/omw (Pin up nudity)
Jung Freud GUNBUSTER: https://zimg.se/image/omT (Pin up nudity)
Attachments
Trixie Mach 5 Banner.png
Trixie Mach 5 Banner.png (531.25 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
Jun Popsicle Surprise Banner.png
Jun Popsicle Surprise Banner.png (175.44 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
Lum Creamy Taste Test Banner.png
Lum Creamy Taste Test Banner.png (191.11 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
Rukia Kuchiki Banner.png
Rukia Kuchiki Banner.png (216.69 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
Jung Freud GUNBUSTER.png
Jung Freud GUNBUSTER.png (87.26 KiB) Viewed 1345 times

NorthernKaleCity

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:56 pm

From Angelica Amanda to you, from my family to yours, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope you all receive the very best! My thanks for the views on my work, know that I draw it all with love for you all. :D

NorthernKaleCity

Re: Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:19 pm

A happy 2018 to you all, I hope your holidays went as well as you wished them to. Now that all the hustle and bustle of the holidays is over, I can finally get back to drawing and uploading here on the Lounge for those of you who enjoy browsing through my work from time to time. I know I say this a lot in my posts, but I really do thank you for your audience; clicking through my pictures and enjoying my work as much as I enjoy drawing them and sharing them with you.

I know this sounds corny, but I'd rather get one view from a genuine fan or curious passerby myself. Those are the ones you really want. So again, thanks. :)

Angelica Amanda has been pretty busy on paper as of late. It's really fun working more drawings and strengthening my skills, both visual and the written narrative. For those of you on here still drawing for the sake of creating something good for yourselves, remember that hard work pays dividends in the end! You start to appreciate the reason why you even draw in the first place.

And now that I have a slightly better idea on how to write a more descriptively in my work, I can finally begin work on Angelica's fantasies with a little more enthusiasm. I can at least attempt to write something good, showing rather than telling.

And of course, I'll be sure to add those pages and their links here.

For now, we can at least show what Angelica's FAVORITE time of the year is: Christmas time. ♥

There's nothing she loves more than to spend the holidays with her favorite character, Santa Claus. They have memories that go way back, and it's Christmas Day that Santa looks forward to the most. Seeing how my curvy brunette dresses up to greet him, I can see why Santa loves making Angelica's home the last stop on his route.

As always, you can find the full, uncensored version here. https://zimg.se/image/DF0

From my heart to yours, enjoy.
Attachments
Santa Banner 001.png
Santa Banner 001.png (97.23 KiB) Viewed 1232 times

NorthernKaleCity

Re: Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Post by NorthernKaleCity » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:00 pm

For those of you interested in how Japanese manga artists create their work, I was lucky enough to find this series of shows called "Manben" on Youtube and I wanted to share them here for any of you learning how to draw, or if you're a fan like myself and have always wanted to see how your favorite manga artist drew their stuff in real time!

Grab something to eat and drink, and enjoy. ♥ It's Drawn from Inspiration, after all. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na071k7 ... DzcMuVyK5g