(Unofficial) Old School Otaku Podcast #1 - AWA 2017 Discussion (ie, Dustin thought this was a good idea)

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

(Unofficial) Old School Otaku Podcast #1 - AWA 2017 Discussion (ie, Dustin thought this was a good idea)

Post by DKop »

I thought this was a good idea because when alcohol and cons mix, anything crazy can happen.

Me and Karageko roomed for AWA and I busted out my phone in the hotel room and said "Lets do a recording talking about AWA and just say its a podcast for this forum, because who cares!"

I was there for Friday and Saturday, since Sunday we had to check out of the con and I left Kara at the con while I headed home since I payed for a two day badge, and had a slight groggy hangover from Saturday night anyways, and I was going to chance it to battle my way through Atlanta traffic in my condition (aka I made it out just fine.) You can expect a much better, detailed, fact accurate review from Karageko when he does a post on AWA on this site like I know hes going to do. So here is this episode, and who knows when we'll do another, maybe never. This podcast already crashed and burned before it ever took off :lol:

https://ia601503.us.archive.org/13/item ... wa2017.mp3
karageko
Anime Fan Since: ~2004

Re: (Unofficial) Old School Otaku Podcast #1 - AWA 2017 Discussion (ie, Dustin thought this was a good idea)

Post by karageko »

Yeah no one should listen to this and I dare say that other person is an impostor!
Name: Austin
TwitterBlog