About This Forum Section

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

About This Forum Section

Post by Daniel »

As my aim for this site/forum as a whole is for it to become, in some sense, a hub that connects the old school fans together, I am now unveiling this section of the forum, titled "The Discuss (or, Show Off/"Plug") Your Work Section!"

What this is is, first and foremost, a place for you all, the members of this community, to discuss and promote whatever you may be working on outside of this forum. For those of you who have websites/blogs, go ahead and announce and promote them here, make posts letting us know whenever you have updates or news, etc. Even doing things like making posts about potential ideas for your site that you'd like to get feedback on is most welcome. This is all about YOU, so, really, anything and everything that you're working on that you'd like to bring to the attention of and get feedback from the old school otaku community here is welcome. This isn't limited to just websites and blogs, either: Go ahead and post about anything that you're working on/are a part of. For example, the people here who help at conventions might post about upcoming events, get feedback on ideas, ask for help, etc. As a member of this community, anything and everything that you are working on, whether anime-related or not, can be discussed here.

So, please be my guest and have at it...!
megazone
Anime Fan Since: 1984

Re: About This Forum Section

Post by megazone »

I'm still sending alot of money to the japanese economy.....

Still!

Subtle bump for this thread ^_^
greg
Anime Fan Since: 1989 (consciously)

Post by greg »

I like this idea a lot. The name of this subforum isn't very intuitive as to its purpose, though. At least in my opinion.
My presence on the Net, with plenty of random geekiness:
My homepage
My YouTube channel
My Flickr photostream
My Tumblr page
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Post by Daniel »

I'm open to suggestions... ;)