Multiple Gundam series on Hulu!

Discuss anime, especially but not limited to 1950's~1990's series, and related sub-topics
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Multiple Gundam series on Hulu!

Post by usamimi »

So Hulu just added a handful of Gundam if you have a subscription, including Gundam Wing, 08th MS Team, and Gundam The Origin! All have both the sub & subversions, too, which is pretty great.

I'm hoping this might pave the way for more Gundam stuff later, but its not a bad start. :)
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Drew_Sutton
Anime Fan Since: 1994

Re: Multiple Gundam series on Hulu!

Post by Drew_Sutton »

Just checked this the other week, I think I saw the newest series, Iron Blooded Orphans, as well as Gundam 00 streaming there, too. I'm setting a plan to get caught up on The Origin. Is it just me, or was The Origin on daisuki.net but only for a weird, limited interval or something like that?
Akihabara Renditions: Japanese Animation of the Bubble Economy
Excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

Drew_Sutton wrote:Just checked this the other week, I think I saw the newest series, Iron Blooded Orphans, as well as Gundam 00 streaming there, too. I'm setting a plan to get caught up on The Origin. Is it just me, or was The Origin on daisuki.net but only for a weird, limited interval or something like that?
Yeah it was on Daisuki for a limited time, also on Gundam.info for a limited time. Sunrise is funny like that xD
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Drew_Sutton
Anime Fan Since: 1994

Post by Drew_Sutton »

Yeah - ok, glad I am not going crazy. I remember trying to go catch up on The Origin on daisuki and caught it on one of the periods that it was advertised but not streaming. Hopefully, Hulu won't have that problem and hopefully they can get new episodes shortly after they are released.

And I always forget about gundam.info.
Akihabara Renditions: Japanese Animation of the Bubble Economy
Excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.