What are you Watching?

Discuss anime, especially but not limited to 1950's~1990's series, and related sub-topics
llj
Anime Fan Since: 1985

Re: What are you Watching?

Post by llj »

Drew_Sutton wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:40 am

If your laptop (I think you mentioned laptop recently) has HDMI, you can connect to your TV that way. I've done it a few times for some very specific things I am trying to stream.
nope, no hdmi outlet. My laptop is a thinkpad from 2011-ish. I guess there are adapters, but I don't need it THAT much.

Drew_Sutton
Anime Fan Since: 1994

Post by Drew_Sutton »

llj wrote:
Sun Feb 07, 2021 8:13 am
Drew_Sutton wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:40 am
If your laptop (I think you mentioned laptop recently) has HDMI, you can connect to your TV that way. I've done it a few times for some very specific things I am trying to stream.
nope, no hdmi outlet. My laptop is a thinkpad from 2011-ish. I guess there are adapters, but I don't need it THAT much.
Yeah, this is approaching diminishing returns very quickly.

Been marching on with Marmalade Boy; finally into the 30s so I am passed where I had originally on fansub tapes. Let's see if this wild ride will keep up for another forty or so episodes.
Akihabara Renditions: Japanese Animation of the Bubble Economy
Excuse me, I need to evict some juvenile delinquents from my yard.

cosmosamurai
Anime Fan Since: 1985

Post by cosmosamurai »

Just watched Here is Greenwood, the original Software Sculptors dub. Very nice slice of early 90s wacky shoujo OVA, only complaint is there's only 6 episodes.