Otaku no Video Animeigo kickstarter!

Discuss anime, especially but not limited to 1950's~1990's series, and related sub-topics
Kame-Sen'nin
Anime Fan Since: 1996

Re: Otaku no Video Animeigo kickstarter!

Post by Kame-Sen'nin »

usamimi wrote:Sonoda has also drawn up a brand new mini manga/doujinshi that will be included with this, though! :mrgreen:
I'm really excited for this! It seems like they are going to deliver another excellent product with a lot of bonus features/items.
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

Yeah! Everyone's been working really hard on it, and I can't wait for you guys to see the end results. I think it's gonna be pretty great! ;)
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Kame-Sen'nin

Post by Kame-Sen'nin »

usamimi wrote:Yeah! Everyone's been working really hard on it, and I can't wait for you guys to see the end results. I think it's gonna be pretty great! ;)
I completely forgot that you were working on the production staff again! Any chance you can tell us a little about what you're working on? :D
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Same as before, I worked on editing artwork! This time there was a lot more to work with, though, so I wasn't the only one who did. The cool thing about this production is that this time we're all talking together and working more closely as a team, so we all get to see everyone's progress and it's really neat! Downside is that this time around we all had to sign NDAs (maybe because it's a Gainax project?) so I can only talk about stuff that's already been announced in the updates XD;;
Kame-Sen'nin

Post by Kame-Sen'nin »

usamimi wrote:Same as before, I worked on editing artwork! This time there was a lot more to work with, though, so I wasn't the only one who did. The cool thing about this production is that this time we're all talking together and working more closely as a team, so we all get to see everyone's progress and it's really neat! Downside is that this time around we all had to sign NDAs (maybe because it's a Gainax project?) so I can only talk about stuff that's already been announced in the updates XD;;
Aww that's too bad that you can't talk about some of it yet, but it sounds like a lot of fun! Hopefully you can share a little more once it's released.
labsenpai
Anime Fan Since: 1985

Post by labsenpai »

Thread rez to say my copy of the Blu-Ray arrived today. The inserts look great, and I'm looking forward to the commentary tracks :D
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Nice!! My package should be here by either end of the week or beginning of next. I'm so excited to see it in person!!
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Post by DKop »

Ill be getting mine in soon, should be midway this week it seems. I'm curious on what videos Robert put up on the bluray that I worked on. I'm not sure what made the cut (other than the main one that a lot of the members praised me for) but the fact that ill get an IMDB credit out of it is freaking sweet. I got to look at the artbook for a moment at Robert Panel at Animazement, which looked really awesome!

Speaking of the panel. I did do a recording of it in case people weren't able to make it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SftYs08k1z8
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Nice! Yeah, getting an IMDb credit for working on Bubblegum Crisis was pretty rad. Now I'll have one for ONV, too! :mrgreen: It's pretty great, def something to be proud of.

I forgot Robert said he had to split up some of the packages. I got part 1 of mine yesterday, with some of the non-disc goodies. The actual sets & book should get to me tomorrow I think.
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Post by DKop »

Mine are a day apart according to stamps.com. It's fine with me either way, so im just waiting for them to come in the mail.