What are you Reading?

Discuss manga, especially but not limited to pre-2000 titles, and related sub-topics
runesaint
Anime Fan Since: 1985

Re: What are you Reading?

Postby runesaint » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:13 pm

The 6th Volume of the translation of Arslaan manga arrived today, so I read that.. I really should read more. Hrm.

jdoll
Anime Fan Since: 1999

Postby jdoll » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:09 am

finished junji ito's dissolving classroom this week

Char Aznable
Anime Fan Since: Early '90s

Postby Char Aznable » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:33 am

I've been reading the Patlabor manga, which I'm finding extremely enjoyable. It's interesting that every Patlabor series introduces the characters differently.

I've also been reading a newer manga, Freezing. I liked the anime, and the manga is fun too. It also helps that they're being released in an omnibus format, with two volumes included per edition.

DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Postby DKop » Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:14 pm

I got Toppou GP for the Kindle. I had Gerald Rathkolb from the AWO podcast tell me about this on his twitch stream the other night. This also interest me since ive been keeping up with MotoGP for 3 seasons because I found it on TV one day and it just caught my interest. I guess my interest for automotive racing goes back to my obsession with Initial D back in high school (and being honest it never went away, not when I got the arcade machine for it in my garage), so ive always been curious on other stuff out there based on automotive racing. I have some series to check out that I know off that i'll get to eventually.

Return to “Manga”