What are you Playing?

Especially but not limited to pre-2000 titles
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Re: What are you Playing?

Post by DKop »

I've begun putting ISO files on my PSP to play games I shoulda been playing a decade ago. I'm on my old vice of playing Initial D in my hands with Street Stage, and ive got Bunta Fujiwara Subaru in my possession. I should also mention I got the first Arcade Stage in my garage as of the past couple of weeks, and its a project to get fully running. I feel like im 17 again at the arcade. ;) :D

I also put in a card game called Weiss Schwarz Portable to try out. Its very text heavy and... just a bunch of useless talking. The card game is there to help me get back into remembering how to play it again since I own a few decks, but no one to play them with.
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

We just got the new Humble Nintendo Bundle, so I'm giving some of the games in there a shot. I'm most excited for Rhythm Thief, since I love music games!

I've also been playing the new English version of Sailormoon Drops, which is fun except when I get stuck on a level :lol:
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Akage
Anime Fan Since: 1985

Post by Akage »

I, too, have been caught by the Sailor Moon Drops game. I've spent way too much time on that app.
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Akage wrote:I, too, have been caught by the Sailor Moon Drops game. I've spent way too much time on that app.
It's so fun! It's basically like Bejeweled, which I also like, so it's addicting for me, too! :lol:
Akage

Post by Akage »

usamimi wrote:It's so fun! It's basically like Bejeweled, which I also like, so it's addicting for me, too! :lol:
My friends mentioned it was like Candy Crush, a game which I have managed to avoid, so this is my first exposure with the concept. I'm on level 105 now, but I keep going back and trying to rack up the stars on the lower levels. I did manage to get the Ami school fuku character when they offered the levels to earn it. I'd be more tempted to spend real cash on the game if I could buy stuff to level up a character. So far, I like Jupiter and Moon's abilities the best.
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

I like Moon & Jupiter's best, too. They're the ones that come in handy the most!

I never got all of the Ami event finished in time, I only had time to play in the mornings & a little in the evening. :(
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

So recently we got a copy of Super Mario 3D world for Wii u & it's actually way more fun than I thought it would be! Esp in multiplayer mode. It's also a really PRETTY looking game, which I wasn't really expecting. We already beat it normally, but now we're working on collecting all the extra stuff to get the bonus worlds.
llj

Post by llj »

Oh man, video games. Still so many unfinished ones. How many JRPGs do I have that I played 15 hours into and then stopped? I should really get going with Tales of Xillia. Played 2 hours of it last year then stopped. Bought Trails in the Sky Second Chapter in February and I'm only up to chapter 3. Resonance of Fate, up to the final chapter last year, then stopped. Got 20 hours into Dragon Quest VIII back in 2009 and then stopped. Halfway into Nier last year, then stopped.
yusaku
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Post by yusaku »

llj wrote:Oh man, video games. Still so many unfinished ones. How many JRPGs do I have that I played 15 hours into and then stopped? I should really get going with Tales of Xillia. Played 2 hours of it last year then stopped. Bought Trails in the Sky Second Chapter in February and I'm only up to chapter 3. Resonance of Fate, up to the final chapter last year, then stopped. Got 20 hours into Dragon Quest VIII back in 2009 and then stopped. Halfway into Nier last year, then stopped.
I have a lot of unplayed video games. Lollipop chainsaw, Skyrim, Killzone, The Walking Dead, Dead Island, and Dead Souls. I play Cathetine, Mortal Kombat, and Alice the Madness Returns when I get the gaming urge.
***^__^***
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Nintendo released Rhythm Heaven Megamix digitally just recently, so Nitro & I have been taking turns slowly completing all the mini games. It's fun, but they added an actual story to the game this time?? :? Which is kinda weird....I tend to just skip through most of the dialog for it because it's kinda boring tbh. I just wanna play my music games! XD