Drawn from Inspiration (some posts NSFW!)

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
NorthernKaleCity
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Re: Drawn from Inspiration

Post by NorthernKaleCity »

Lucky you and kudos for having a stand-alone scanner; I've had moments where the ding from the, "No Ink" messaging on my WorkForce was a pain to ignore. Thankfully, I bought some cheap replacements in bulk off of Ebay to keep that part of my scanner/printer working properly. And really, the inconvenience of the "No Ink" message is when you've run out of ink. The 99% of the rest of the time, the scanner works great.

I had an HP scanner before I bought the WorkForce, and my HP too, like yours, was the workhorse of my scan and digitally cataloging my work. I too, had to slice 11x17 drawings right down the middle, scan them, then put the slices together back on Photoshop. It's good to know that if my WorkForce craps out, I can always go back on ol' reliable and get the job done there. :)

NorthernKaleCity

Back with more art with what little time work allows during the week!

The first drawing I went back and updated the front cover a bit. I figure I'll leave my Red Line Comix logo for the back of the book. Districts in Japan that are adult in nature are outlined in red marker on maps, while those that are illegal are outlined in blue. That's where Red Line Comix/Blue Line Comix was inspired from, and also the line of Mangerotica books from Erox Comix back in the 90's. It's my small thanks to publishers Eros Comix and the translation powerhouse, Studio Proteus.

The second picture I'm adding a few more 'origin' drawings between Angelica Amanda and Mickey Mouse before uploading her "Breakfast for Three" story online. The new title to the story was the original before I wanted to go with "Lunch, Interrupted", but after reading through the story a few times, it felt right to go back to breakfast rather than lunch. That drawing was inspired by one of my favorite h-artists from Japan, Izayoi Seishin— everything to the look on Angelica's eyes, to the way she draws the bodies together.

The last drawing is for a friend who asked me to draw his character for him, but he never gave me a name for her, hence the filename. I was fun getting to draw this image because I rarely work with any kinks, such as this character covered in honey worms and honey. It was an interesting change, one that I may end up exploring with my Curvy Brunette, Angelica Amanda.

Though I don't know any of you personally, we grew up in the same time frame, and I'm hoping to revisit many of our childhood cartoons, video games and anime/manga over the coming months through my work. Thank you for taking the time to view my work, it really means a lot to me.

As always, for everyone here at the Lounge, from my heart to yours, thank you and enjoy! ♥

You can find the uncensored works here:
Angelica Amanda and Mickey Mouse Origins - https://zimg.se/image/CJc
Character Honey - https://zimg.se/image/CaZ
(Not safe for work, contains adult material)
Attachments
Angelica Front Cover 1024.png
Angelica Front Cover 1024.png (596.81 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
A Casual Affair Between Neighbors Cut.png
A Casual Affair Between Neighbors Cut.png (267.64 KiB) Viewed 2044 times
Character Scan 1024W Censored.png
Character Scan 1024W Censored.png (619.7 KiB) Viewed 2044 times

NorthernKaleCity

For those of you Black Lagoon fans here at the Lounge, have some Rebecca Lee, a.k.a "Two Hands", dressed up in some serious gear for her manga cover.
Attachments
Rebecca Lee.png
Rebecca Lee.png (659.12 KiB) Viewed 2037 times

NorthernKaleCity

White Zombie's "More Human than Human" blasts from the stereo speakers in the living room, the thundering rock tune vibrating through the walls as Angelica Amanda shakes her ass to the rhythm of the beat, her left hand smearing buttermilk frosting on her chest while her right hand holds up a big spoonful of Strawberry cake to her mouth.

Just before the timer goes off on her phone she puckers her lips with a seductive allure, with one eye winking to the camera. She then grabs her phone, types on the screen, changes the screen filter to a Sepia tone, then presses "Send".

Dressed in nothing but a pair of black, closed toe high heel pumps and her birthday suit, Angelica Amanda Blackwater enjoys her birthday to the fullest. She remembers the past and what she had to go through just to get to today. August 21st will never be the same.

Happy birthday, my Curvy Brunette. Have your cake and eat it too, sweetheart. ♥♥

Uncensored version here. https://zimg.se/image/CvU (Contains nudity and suggestive/coarse language. Adults only.)
Attachments
Happy Birthday Angelica Amanda 2017 E.png
Happy Birthday Angelica Amanda 2017 E.png (1.09 MiB) Viewed 2017 times

NorthernKaleCity

It's fun as hell paying homage to cartoons and Japanimation through my artwork now, both through illustration and story.

It's nice to be able to dedicate time to one-shot shorts like this for Angelica Amanda. She had a blast on her birthday about a week ago after sending out a PhotoTalk message to a very select few of friends from around The Neighborhood.

It's adult fun for forgotten cartoon characters, and their text messages sound great when you imagine their voices in your head. Enjoy. ♥
Attachments
Angelica's BBQ Party 1152.png
Angelica's BBQ Party 1152.png (666.29 KiB) Viewed 1983 times

NorthernKaleCity

When I come across sketchbooks from some of my favorite artists on the internet, I treasure them dearly. It shows me how my favorite artists go about creating their drawings from fundamental sketching, and in those sketches I see how easy they simplify their work. There's something about the raw nature of those sketches that really motivates me to study.

I go back to my mentor Kenichi Sonoda time and time again because his work is simple and easy to learn, with several hours of drawing faces over and over again just to try to get it right. Here's to more practice, that's for sure. Poofy hair for everyone!

Reena Saffron and "Maniac" Madison Wynter make quick sketch cameos just before I work on a drawing long overdue. It's easy to pull Knight Saber looks to both of those characters, but I went with more Gall Force references for those two. Still a bit rough around the edges, but I'll fix those little mistakes with more drawing. And of course, I had to "Sonoda" up my Curvy Brunette!
Attachments
Sketches 001.jpg
Sketches 001.jpg (502.13 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Sketches 002.jpg
Sketches 002.jpg (528.18 KiB) Viewed 1962 times
Angelica Amanda Sonoda style.jpg
Angelica Amanda Sonoda style.jpg (518.02 KiB) Viewed 1962 times

NorthernKaleCity

Here's another DANGER ZONE ONE-shot for Char Aznable, featuring his characters "Maniac" Madison Wynter along with antagonists from his Chapter Two story "The All Hallow's Eve", Mr. Jack and his band of Thieves.

Mr. Jack returns with a vengeance, and Madison is his target. It was fun drawing this for you, Char. Hope you like it!

Here's the uncensored, non-cropped version for those of you interested. As always, from my heart to yours, enjoy. ♥
https://zimg.se/image/CmW (Adults only.)
Attachments
Maniac Halloween censored.png
Maniac Halloween censored.png (153.19 KiB) Viewed 1954 times

NorthernKaleCity

And I've been given permission to share this beautiful rendition of Angelica Amanda drawn by Nin Jin! It makes me very happy when another artist takes the time to draw Angelica Amanda, and I'm very happy to share this with you all!

You can find the full, nude version here and Nin Jin, if you're reading this, thank you so much! https://zimg.se/image/Cmp
Attachments
angelica_amanda_by_midnightpublishing-dbm0313 banner.jpg
angelica_amanda_by_midnightpublishing-dbm0313 banner.jpg (87.75 KiB) Viewed 1951 times

NorthernKaleCity

Now that football season is well underway, I thought I'd post a project I'm working on alongside "Breakfast For Three" called, "Barely Legal Cherry Cheerleader" and "Busty Maure Cheerleader Captain", Angelica Amanda's homage renditions to the cult adult movie classic, "Debbie Does Dallas".

Once again, as my thanks for posting my Sonoda-esque renditions of Reena and Madison on your Patreon, here you go Char, have another Wynter pin up in the style of Kenichi Sonoda. I'll scan and add letter type soon, and thank you for sharing my work with your followers. I really appreciate it.

For the fans here at the Lounge, thank you kindly for the views!
Attachments
Angelica Does Dallas Calendar.png
Angelica Does Dallas Calendar.png (733.68 KiB) Viewed 1922 times
Angelica Does Dallas Calendar 02.png
Angelica Does Dallas Calendar 02.png (751.82 KiB) Viewed 1922 times
Wynter Bikini Sketch.jpg
Wynter Bikini Sketch.jpg (413.75 KiB) Viewed 1922 times

NorthernKaleCity

I finally got my old HP Scanjet 3670 flatbed scanner to work on Windows 10 via Photoshop 7, so here you go Char, as promised, Madison asking Reena why bikinis were all the rage as crime fighting outfits back in the 80's. ♥
Attachments
Wynter Bikini.png
Wynter Bikini.png (284.59 KiB) Viewed 1912 times