Maiden Japan releasing a Complete Patlabor bluray set!

Discuss anime, especially but not limited to 1950's~1990's series, and related sub-topics
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Maiden Japan releasing a Complete Patlabor bluray set!

Post by usamimi »

patlabor-the-mobile-police-ultimate-collection-blu-ray-primary.jpg
patlabor-the-mobile-police-ultimate-collection-blu-ray-primary.jpg (265.78 KiB) Viewed 1599 times
I was surprised to see that apparently there's going to be an "Ultimate" Patlabor bluray set coming out soon--it will include the anime series, all of The New Files,The Original OVA Series, and Movies 1-3...and it's currently on pre-order at Rightstuf for $85! Will be released this November: http://shrsl.com/12ybu

On the one hand, this is an insanely good deal for so much Patlabor! On the other, I've been slowly buying the single releases they'd been doing, so I'm kind of annoyed that I'll have to trade those in to get funds towards getting this release, lol. :roll: Oh, well!
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
karageko
Anime Fan Since: ~2004

Re: Maiden Japan releasing a Complete Patlabor bluray set!

Post by karageko »

usamimi wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:41 am On the one hand, this is an insanely good deal for so much Patlabor! On the other, I've been slowly buying the single releases they'd been doing, so I'm kind of annoyed that I'll have to trade those in to get funds towards getting this release, lol. :roll: Oh, well!
Yeah I had bought all the single releases not that long ago and most of it is still in shrink wrap. I guess I should've waited :/
Name: Austin
TwitterBlog
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Post by DKop »

I got a heck of a deal on the old CPM boxsets of the Patlabor TV series a couple of years ago, so im kinda good for right now. If i ever want to up to bluray, I know where to go.
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

karageko wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:34 am Yeah I had bought all the single releases not that long ago and most of it is still in shrink wrap. I guess I should've waited :/
The only thing I'll be keeping for sure is my Patlabor movie bluray, which I got autographed by producer/head of Production I.G. Mitsuhisa Ishikawa. :lol:
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*