An Overdue Introduction

Tell the old school world who you are, and let us welcome you into the forum!
CommandoMatt
Anime Fan Since: 1999

An Overdue Introduction

Post by CommandoMatt »

Hey everybody! I signed up way back when, but got distracted by a bunch of real-life issues before I could start posting, so I guess I should make a proper introduction thread for my first post on this forum.

I'm Commando Matt and I'm an anime fan. I'm 26 years old and was introduced to anime via the original "anime boom" period of the late 90's/early 2000's (my big introductions were the dubs of Sailor Moon and Digimon when I was a little kid) and while I do enjoy a lot of the newer anime titles of the 2000's and 2010's, I have to admit I really like the older anime of the 80's and 90's. Especially the titles associated with the "OVA Boom" of the 1980's and 1990's.

I'm also a fan of video games, role-playing games (both tabletop and online RP, even did some LARP when I was in high school) as well as fanfiction, horror movies, gangster movies, history, and historical fiction.

My musical tastes tend to lean more towards classic rock, heavy metal, oldies hits (50's, 60's, and 70's), disco, classic country, and old-time bluegrass.
davemerrill
Anime Fan Since: 1984

Re: An Overdue Introduction

Post by davemerrill »

Welcome to the forum!
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Re: An Overdue Introduction

Post by Daniel »

Welcome! :D