Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Especially but not limited to pre-2000 titles
kndy
Anime Fan Since: 70's

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Post by kndy »

OK, who purchased "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"? Surprised to see so many people on my Facebook wall who purchased it.
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Post by Animusubi »

kndy wrote:OK, who purchased "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"? Surprised to see so many people on my Facebook wall who purchased it.
It's not surprising to me! Haha! This is the one game I know many Nintendo fans have been waiting to purchase eagerly on 3DS. I even know friends who don't normally purchase games who are getting a 3DS just for this game. I unfortunately haven't gotten mine yet, but plan to buy both a 3DS XL and the game ASAP.
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
kndy

Post by kndy »

ryoran wrote:
kndy wrote:OK, who purchased "Animal Crossing: New Leaf"? Surprised to see so many people on my Facebook wall who purchased it.
It's not surprising to me! Haha! This is the one game I know many Nintendo fans have been waiting to purchase eagerly on 3DS. I even know friends who don't normally purchase games who are getting a 3DS just for this game. I unfortunately haven't gotten mine yet, but plan to buy both a 3DS XL and the game ASAP.
I bought one and glad I did...I had no idea that with all those Nintendo games I bought in the past, I could convert them to coins and make purchases with them on the Nintendo Club Store. But so far, the games I have purchased for the 3DS have been a lot of fun. I am considering of going to K-Mart tomorrow to take advantage of the $29.99 sale, if it's still happening.
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

Animal Crossing has a huge cult following, and the fact that the 3DS makes it so much easier to connect with friends via wifi makes it perfect for this game! :mrgreen: I pre-ordered mine on Amazon back in March...I FINALLY got confirmation that it shipped this morning. (I guess Amazon got so many pre-orders that it's been taking them a while to get orders out. >__>; ) I can't wait to play it! I love the series (I have all the previously released games) and I'd say almost half of my friends have gotten it or will be getting it....some of them even bought a 3DS specifically for this game! :lol:

My 3DS friend code is 0602-6589-5997 in the meantime. If anyone wants to add me, lemme know yours and I'll add you back! :D
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
kndy

Post by kndy »

usamimi wrote:Animal Crossing has a huge cult following, and the fact that the 3DS makes it so much easier to connect with friends via wifi makes it perfect for this game! :mrgreen: I pre-ordered mine on Amazon back in March...I FINALLY got confirmation that it shipped this morning. (I guess Amazon got so many pre-orders that it's been taking them a while to get orders out. >__>; ) I can't wait to play it! I love the series (I have all the previously released games) and I'd say almost half of my friends have gotten it or will be getting it....some of them even bought a 3DS specifically for this game! :lol:

My 3DS friend code is 0602-6589-5997 in the meantime. If anyone wants to add me, lemme know yours and I'll add you back! :D
You can add me with the following codes:

XB360/PSN: kndynt2099 | Wii CODE: 8397 9641 9718 7362 | 3DS CODE: 4141-2473-3225
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Cool, added you, kndy! I'll be sure to add you next time I'm on the PS3, my handle there is bunnycartoon :D (For xbox 360 as well, but I haven't even turned on our 360 in a while, lol.)
kndy

Post by kndy »

usamimi wrote:Cool, added you, kndy! I'll be sure to add you next time I'm on the PS3, my handle there is bunnycartoon :D (For xbox 360 as well, but I haven't even turned on our 360 in a while, lol.)
Thanks!!! I'll add you when I am able to chill and use the consoles!! OK...after so many people asking if I have the game... I figured this game must be good for so many people to ask. But I don't know if I can give a year or more of my life to it like the DS game! Lol...

Bought the last copy at K-Mart for $29.
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Haha, yeah...when I got Nitro into the Wii game, we were playing almost every morning! It can get pretty addictive. :oops: Great price, though, I think I pre-ordered mine on Amazon for $32?
Path
Anime Fan Since: Circa 1993

Post by Path »

I tried to pick this up yesterday, but they were all sold out. I'll try again this weekend. Can't wait to play this. :D
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Well, Amazon told me my copy would get here on Saturday and it got here TODAY! :mrgreen: I've already visited a friend whose had her copy since day one so she's a lot farther than me. She gave me a lemon and a lychee, so I'm hoping they'll grow trees. I've got pears in my town.