Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Especially but not limited to pre-2000 titles
kndy
Anime Fan Since: 70's

Re: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Post by kndy »

It so sucks because the only time I can get to play is at night and everything is closed....lol...granted I can forward the time, but I don't want to do that.
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

Yeah, that's the only problem with these games. When I used to work nights, I'd time travel all the time. I hated it, but it was the only way I could really enjoy the game, y'know?
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
kndy

Post by kndy »

I ended up shifting time quite a bit but it did upset my son who is also playing the game and is the mayor, because he missed out on things on the board. So, I make sure to erase the board..lol...

But I won the insect contest last minute but noticed the townspeople asking why I missed the awards ceremony (I wish I knew what time that was).

But two things caught my eye... Meeting Tortimer who said he will take you to an island (What???) So, that was cool.

And just this morning, as mayor, my son was asking what he should put in town. And that was cool as well as I didn't know he could add things to benefit the city. With so many options, he asked what was important...a well or anything. I said put a second bridge towards the bottom.

But aside from Mario Kart, this is the first time I have seen my 10-year-old totally into a game. So, it was a good choice to have him play over the summer. Safe game for children.
Path
Anime Fan Since: Circa 1993

Post by Path »

I just picked up this game, my friend code is 0189-8011-9111. My town is full of oranges, come and get em! I need all other fruit.
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

I added you Path! My code is posted early, if you haven't added it already. :D I could use some more oranges, I only had one so I planted it....now I'm waiting for the tree to grow. XD

Yeah, kndy, that's the great thing about this version...lots of things to do with the town, and lots of possibilities! I have a friend who got the Japanese version in April and her town already has streets, pathways, all sorts of things! :shock: You can really go all-out in this version!
Path
Anime Fan Since: Circa 1993

Post by Path »

My gate is open if anyone wants to come and visit.
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Path wrote:My gate is open if anyone wants to come and visit.
Oooh! Nitro is playing his character right now, but if you're still on once he's done, I'll def. come visit. :D
kndy

Post by kndy »

Path wrote:I just picked up this game, my friend code is 0189-8011-9111. My town is full of oranges, come and get em! I need all other fruit.
Nice!!! We should schedule a time where we can visit.....Oranges!!! I'm still on bananas and cherries! Lol....
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

If anyone has the Dream Suite unlocked and likes kinda creepy stuff, check out this town: 2600-0218-7298

Someone made kinda like...a horror-story like town to visit. I haven't been there yet (I still haven't unlocked mine yet), but I've seen a few screens of it and it seems really intriguing.
kndy

Post by kndy »

usamimi wrote:If anyone has the Dream Suite unlocked and likes kinda creepy stuff, check out this town: 2600-0218-7298

Someone made kinda like...a horror-story like town to visit. I haven't been there yet (I still haven't unlocked mine yet), but I've seen a few screens of it and it seems really intriguing.
Is it worth it....I rather put my bells to upgrading my home than the Dream Suite...but what do you think?