Can I just say...

Stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here!
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Can I just say...

Post by Animusubi »

I love this forum already. I've even almost convinced my roommate to join. I've been looking for this kind of forum for a long time. Eventhough there aren't too many people, I feel like I'm having much more fun posting than a place with a ton of people. Thanks for making me feel so welcome! ;o;
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
greg
Anime Fan Since: 1989 (consciously)

Re: Can I just say...

Post by greg »

Thank you for joining. I think before you joined, we had a lull in conversations for about a week or two. The more people we get on board, the less boring it will be around here and hopefully people won't give up on the forum so easily.
My presence on the Net, with plenty of random geekiness:
My homepage
My YouTube channel
My Flickr photostream
My Tumblr page
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Post by Animusubi »

greg wrote:Thank you for joining. I think before you joined, we had a lull in conversations for about a week or two. The more people we get on board, the less boring it will be around here and hopefully people won't give up on the forum so easily.
I certainly won't. I go on every day now and post at least once or twice. :) And if there's nothing new, I dig for something or start a conversation. Haha.
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Post by Daniel »

I'm glad that you like the forum, and I'm glad to have you here!

I will be trying to get some of the people who've drifted away back, but I'm just so incredibly busy that it takes me forever to do anything...