Happy Holidays!

Our own online marketplace!
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Happy Holidays!

Post by Daniel »

Happy holidays!

This holiday season, I thought I'd see about getting some presents in order for all my friends here. I looked around, and over in the corner of this room I spotted what I *thought* was a giant stack of pamphlets, which turned out to be a small stack of pamphlets on top of a slightly larger stack of magazines on top of a bunch of other stuff. Well, I think the pamphlets and magazines, at least, may make some people happy, so I've posted pictures of them below, and it would be my pleasure to give them out to anyone who wants them. Trying to spread the love as much as possible, so please pick out your favorite one or two. I'll even autograph them, if you'd like (OK, maybe you don't want that...).

Ah, yes, and as I know there is someone here who is searching for North American VHS releases (Chevi!), and as I have a few within arm's reach, I'll take some photos and add those to the pile of giveaways in a bit...

No idea if anyone is going to be interested or not, and for those who aren't interested, I hope that you'll accept my best wishes for a great holiday season just the same!
Attachments
Magazines_5.jpg
Magazines_5.jpg (111.74 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Magazines_4.jpg
Magazines_4.jpg (63.55 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Magazines_3.jpg
Magazines_3.jpg (109.43 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Magazines_2.jpg
Magazines_2.jpg (120.13 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Magazines_1.jpg
Magazines_1.jpg (99.81 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlet_Inside_5.jpg
Pamphlet_Inside_5.jpg (120.52 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlet_Inside_4.jpg
Pamphlet_Inside_4.jpg (120.34 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlet_Inside_3.jpg
Pamphlet_Inside_3.jpg (127.6 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlet_Inside_2.jpg
Pamphlet_Inside_2.jpg (119.93 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlet_Inside_1.jpg
Pamphlet_Inside_1.jpg (84.99 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlets_3.jpg
Pamphlets_3.jpg (91.35 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlets_2.jpg
Pamphlets_2.jpg (103.28 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Pamphlets_1.jpg
Pamphlets_1.jpg (106.02 KiB) Viewed 5756 times
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Re: Happy Holidays!

Post by Animusubi »

This is incredibly sweet of you! O: Amongst what you've shown, I would love the GE999, Honneamise, and Grave of the Fireflies Animericas, I'm missing them from my collection. Though I don't wanna be a hog, considering you're also putting up some VHS. ;;_;; So I'd gladly pay, shipping or something.
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
davemerrill
Anime Fan Since: 1984

Post by davemerrill »

Dibs on the Crusher Joe, the Holmes, the Toei Manga Matsuri one with Saint Seiya, the one with Ge Ge Ge no Kitarou, the Macross, Lensman, and Harmageddon. Let me know much postage is to Canada, or you can ship it to my parents' place in Georgia, whichever... thanks!!
greg
Anime Fan Since: 1989 (consciously)

Post by greg »

Dave already has dibs on the stuff that caught my eye, but hey, I already live in Magical Happy Land anyway and in fact, I'll be visiting Tokyo next weekend just before Christmas. Thanks anyway!
My presence on the Net, with plenty of random geekiness:
My homepage
My YouTube channel
My Flickr photostream
My Tumblr page
Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel »

ryoran wrote:Though I don't wanna be a hog

Just kidding! :)

I'll get some photos of tapes soon...

davemerrill wrote:Dibs on the Crusher Joe, the Holmes, the Toei Manga Matsuri one with Saint Seiya, the one with Ge Ge Ge no Kitarou, the Macross, Lensman, and Harmageddon. Let me know much postage is to Canada, or you can ship it to my parents' place in Georgia, whichever... thanks!!
You've got it!

greg wrote:Dave already has dibs on the stuff that caught my eye, but hey, I already live in Magical Happy Land anyway and in fact, I'll be visiting Tokyo next weekend just before Christmas. Thanks anyway!
As for you, I have something in store for you already... ;)
danth
Anime Fan Since: Robotech

Post by danth »

How about that Animefantastique and Vmax?
Daniel
Site Admin

Post by Daniel »

danth wrote:How about that Animefantastique and Vmax?
Sure, you've got it.

ryoran wrote:This is incredibly sweet of you! O: Amongst what you've shown, I would love the GE999, Honneamise, and Grave of the Fireflies Animericas, I'm missing them from my collection. Though I don't wanna be a hog, considering you're also putting up some VHS. ;;_;; So I'd gladly pay, shipping or something.
These tapes were sitting right next to me, and were easy to grab. I have more extra tapes, but this place is a little bit... disorganized... for the time being...
Attachments
Tapes.jpg
Tapes.jpg (212.26 KiB) Viewed 5609 times
greg
Anime Fan Since: 1989 (consciously)

Post by greg »

HA! CLASH OF THE BIONOIDS! HA!

"A MAN AND A WOMAN?"

My friend and I quote that to each other from time to time. Gosh, that dub sucked. Harmony Gold has been stupid in preventing a proper North American release of DYRL this whole time. Lost opportunity for "gold," I think!
My presence on the Net, with plenty of random geekiness:
My homepage
My YouTube channel
My Flickr photostream
My Tumblr page
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Post by Animusubi »

AnimeSennin wrote:
ryoran wrote:This is incredibly sweet of you! O: Amongst what you've shown, I would love the GE999, Honneamise, and Grave of the Fireflies Animericas, I'm missing them from my collection. Though I don't wanna be a hog, considering you're also putting up some VHS. ;;_;; So I'd gladly pay, shipping or something.
These tapes were sitting right next to me, and were easy to grab. I have more extra tapes, but this place is a little bit... disorganized... for the time being...
Ooh. Well out of that photo I'm definitely interested in Vampire Princess Miyu (the OAVS, not the Tokyopop ones), Leda, Fatal Fury, and Catgirl Nuku Nuku. :) Oh also, Ogre Slayer 2, Wicked City, Angel Cop, and Tokyo Revelations for my roomate (who might have some DBZ tapes for you also in trade).
Last edited by Animusubi on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
Heero
Anime Fan Since: 1980

Post by Heero »

AnimeSennin wrote:These tapes were sitting right next to me, and were easy to grab. I have more extra tapes, but this place is a little bit... disorganized... for the time being...
Hahaha, so I'm curious, did you buy Angel Cop intentionally, or was it something grabbed during the "OMG anime, must buy anything anime" period? (my Angel Cop tape was a VERY misguided Christmas present from my brother)