Figures you wish they made!

Misc. anime/manga-related merchandise
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Figures you wish they made!

Post by Animusubi »

RANMA FIGMA. This one seen below is a fan-made one, but I would give anything for a few poseable Ranma figures. ;o;
Attachments
34xmlg7.jpg
34xmlg7.jpg (171.57 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
353cfub.jpg
353cfub.jpg (156.68 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Re: Figures you wish they made!

Post by usamimi »

oh wow, I would LOVE that! *A*

I wish they made newer, updated (ie NICE QUALITY) figures now of a lot of the figures that came out back in the 80s or 90s. They made lots of figures, but they weren't all that great. (Like some of the old Tenchi figures...ugh. What I wouldn't give for a CUTE, nice looking Ryoko, Mihoshi, and/or Washu!)
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Post by Animusubi »

usamimi wrote:oh wow, I would LOVE that! *A*

I wish they made newer, updated (ie NICE QUALITY) figures now of a lot of the figures that came out back in the 80s or 90s. They made lots of figures, but they weren't all that great. (Like some of the old Tenchi figures...ugh. What I wouldn't give for a CUTE, nice looking Ryoko, Mihoshi, and/or Washu!)
Tenchi is one series I never saw any good figures of. Maybe except a few resin/garage kits, but I was never really into collecting those (though now I want all the Ranma ones). I would love to see some new figures of them. They should have a line dedicated to older series.
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Post by usamimi »

Right?! I think some Tenchi Nenodroids would be adorable, especially ;3; They had some mini figures that were OKAAAAAY but nothing that special. The full-sized ones had ugly faces
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
greg
Anime Fan Since: 1989 (consciously)

Post by greg »

I can scratch off a Space Adventure Cobra Figma off this list, because apparently they will be releasing one this year!!!! (I don't know why I am no longer able to preorder one though... I hope they'll open it up for preorders again!) It's going to be badassalicious!

Figures I would love to see would be Dirty Pair Revoltech or Figma (preferably the OVA uniforms as opposed to the TV series's uniforms, since they look cooler). Record of Lodoss Revoltech/Figma would be pretty cool too. I bought the set of unposeable Lodoss figures by Tomy years ago, even though they don't look very good.
My presence on the Net, with plenty of random geekiness:
My homepage
My YouTube channel
My Flickr photostream
My Tumblr page