Upcoming interviews for March 2013

Working on anything outside of this forum? Let us know!
kndy
Anime Fan Since: 70's

Upcoming interviews for March 2013

Post by kndy »

My next upcoming interview will be with Luna Haruna. She is best known for her song "Sora wa takaku Kaze wa Utau" for "Fate/Zero" (2nd Season) and for "Overfly" (ending theme for "Sword Art Online (ALO arc). As always, I give our readers a chance to submit a question for consideration. I will pick around 3 fan questions to ask Luna Haruna. You can send your question to me via Facebook. Deadline is on March 22nd.

My next upcoming interview will be with Eir Aoi, best known for her song "MEMORIA" for "Fate/Zero". and "INNOCENCE" for the anime series "Sword Art Online (ALO arc". As always, I give fans a chance to submit a question for consideration. A total of 3 fan questions will be selected for this interview. You can send me your question via Facebook. Deadline is on March 22nd.

Another interview that Michelle and I will be doing this month is with voice actress Ayumi Fujimura. Ayumi is best known for playing Audrey Burne (Mineva Zabi) in "Mobile Suit Gundam UC", Shion in "Naruto: Shippuden the Movie" and Azaka Kokutou in "The Garden of Sinners". As always, I give fans a chance to submit a question for consideration. A total of 3 fan questions will be selected for this interview. You can send me your question via Facebook. Deadline is on March 22nd.
kndy

Re: Upcoming interviews for March 2013

Post by kndy »

Busy interview week....added:

Toshihiro Kawamoto
Ayumi Fujimura
Atsuko Ishizuka
Reki Kawahara
Eir Aoi
Luna Haruna
Naoyoshi Shiotani
Katsuyuki Motohiro
Joji Wada
kndy

Re: Upcoming interviews for March 2013

Post by kndy »

Here is the media Q&A for Toshihiro Kawamoto. Wish we had more opportunities to ask questions, because I had a few old school anime questions I wanted to ask but not enough time and we were lucky to ask one question that press conference:

http://j-entonline.com/gallery/media-qa ... -articles/

Here is the media Q&A with Ayumi Fujimura who does the voice of Audrey Burne/Mineva Lao Azabi of "Mobile Suit Gundam UC (Unicorn)":

http://j-entonline.com/interviews-and-a ... -articles/