Re: Goodies for sale! (edited 5/12)

Our own online marketplace!
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Re: Goodies for sale! (edited 5/12)

Post by usamimi »

The fine print: Buyer pays for actual shipping cost. I can take Paypal or money orders. I don't have a VCR set up at the moment, so I can't test the how well these work, but I can say that the last time I did try them they played fine.

For my AniPast friends, all VHS tapes are $1!

VHS FOR SALE!
COWBOY BEBOP SOLD
ICZER 3 SOLD
SANCTUARY SOLD

Dominion Tank Police Act IV [Japanese with Subs]
Wings of Honnaemise [English Dub]

Heroic Legend of Arislan Part 2 [English Dub]
Battle Arena Toshinden [English Dub]
Sanctuary SOLD

New Dominion Tank Police Vol 1 [English Dub]

DVD
El Hazard: The Magnificent World OAV vol 2: $2

Misc!
B'tx poster from Newtype (either '95 or 96): $2

I'd also be willing to discuss trades for anything I'm looking for on my wish list. You can also find more things I'm selling (mostly newer-ish stuff) on my sales journal here: http://un-birthdaycake.livejournal.com/

Any questions, feel free to ask!
Last edited by usamimi on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:41 am, edited 13 times in total.
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Re: Goodies for sale!

Post by Animusubi »

I wish I had known sooner you were looking for Genbu Kaidan, I just traded in 3&4 at my local Half Price. ): My local Half Price does have Roujin Z on DVD (I think it's $7) and a bunch of later volumes of Here is Greenwood for $3 a piece. If they resell my Genbu Kaidan, they'll probably sell em for $3 a piece too. XD;; BTW, if I ever see anything on your wishlist in the $1 bin at my Half Prices, would you want me to pick em up for you and you can just reimburse me? I see quite a bit of what you're looking for in the clearance section. I can keep a list on me. <:

I have The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, but it was a rental copy from Hollywood Video, and doesn't have the original case or booklet. It plays though, I got maybe 30% into it before I just stopped playing it, and I don't really know if I'll ever play it again.

I am definitely interested in your Battle Chasers though. :)
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

ryoran wrote:I wish I had known sooner you were looking for Genbu Kaidan, I just traded in 3&4 at my local Half Price. ): My local Half Price does have Roujin Z on DVD (I think it's $7) and a bunch of later volumes of Here is Greenwood for $3 a piece. If they resell my Genbu Kaidan, they'll probably sell em for $3 a piece too. XD;; BTW, if I ever see anything on your wishlist in the $1 bin at my Half Prices, would you want me to pick em up for you and you can just reimburse me? I see quite a bit of what you're looking for in the clearance section. I can keep a list on me. <:

I have The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, but it was a rental copy from Hollywood Video, and doesn't have the original case or booklet. It plays though, I got maybe 30% into it before I just stopped playing it, and I don't really know if I'll ever play it again.

Aww, that's ok! GK isn't super high-up on my list, and it's still relatively easy to find. Oooh, if you could keep out for some things in the $1 bin that would be super awesome of you!! ;3; I really wish I lived closer to a Half Price Books, I hear people find some really hard to find, out of print stuff that way! I don't have a ton of money atm (I'm actually trying to sell some stuff right now to help with upcoming bills, ugh) but hey, if it's in the $1 bin, I can't really say no, right? XD;

I wouldn't mind trading Battle Chasers for Tron Bonne, if you're interested! :D I don't mind if it's an old rental, I just really loved the game and I'm sad my ex took it when we split. >:P lol.
Animusubi

Post by Animusubi »

usamimi wrote:
ryoran wrote:I wish I had known sooner you were looking for Genbu Kaidan, I just traded in 3&4 at my local Half Price. ): My local Half Price does have Roujin Z on DVD (I think it's $7) and a bunch of later volumes of Here is Greenwood for $3 a piece. If they resell my Genbu Kaidan, they'll probably sell em for $3 a piece too. XD;; BTW, if I ever see anything on your wishlist in the $1 bin at my Half Prices, would you want me to pick em up for you and you can just reimburse me? I see quite a bit of what you're looking for in the clearance section. I can keep a list on me. <:

Aww, that's ok! GK isn't super high-up on my list, and it's still relatively easy to find. Oooh, if you could keep out for some things in the $1 bin that would be super awesome of you!! ;3; I really wish I lived closer to a Half Price Books, I hear people find some really hard to find, out of print stuff that way! I don't have a ton of money atm (I'm actually trying to sell some stuff right now to help with upcoming bills, ugh) but hey, if it's in the $1 bin, I can't really say no, right? XD;

I wouldn't mind trading Battle Chasers for Tron Bonne, if you're interested! :D I don't mind if it's an old rental, I just really loved the game and I'm sad my ex took it when we split. >:P lol.
Yeah we can totally trade. Would to add the Bastard manga to the trade as well? :3
animusubi
twitter | instagram
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Yeah, I could do that. I need to make sure it's still in my "box o' manga to sell", but I'm pretty sure it is since no one seems to care about Bastard anymore ;__; lol
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

Ok, Ryoran, I still have Bastard!! so if you still wanna trade, just hit me up whenever. ;D
Animusubi

Post by Animusubi »

usamimi wrote:Ok, Ryoran, I still have Bastard!! so if you still wanna trade, just hit me up whenever. ;D
I def. still wanna trade. I'm in the middle of moving atm, but I set aside the game for you so I can mail it as soon as possible. :)
animusubi
twitter | instagram
usamimi

Post by usamimi »

ryoran wrote:
usamimi wrote:Ok, Ryoran, I still have Bastard!! so if you still wanna trade, just hit me up whenever. ;D
I def. still wanna trade. I'm in the middle of moving atm, but I set aside the game for you so I can mail it as soon as possible. :)
Sure, no rush! Lemme know whenever you're ready. :3
usamimi

Re: Goodies for sale! (New stuff added 4/9)

Post by usamimi »

Bump for new things! :mrgreen:
usamimi

Re: Goodies for sale! (New stuff added 4/17)

Post by usamimi »

Some new things added 4/17 :D