Closet Cleaned

Our own online marketplace!
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Re: Closet Cleaned

Post by Daniel »

ryoran wrote:Sorry about that. I will pass on them, I can't really get them right now.
I seem to remember (but maybe I'm wrong) that you were in the process of moving some time ago; is that why? If so, then if you wanted, Paul could send the stuff you want over to me, and I'd stick it together with the stuff I'm going to send you later on...
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Post by Animusubi »

AnimeSennin wrote:
ryoran wrote:Sorry about that. I will pass on them, I can't really get them right now.
I seem to remember (but maybe I'm wrong) that you were in the process of moving some time ago; is that why? If so, then if you wanted, Paul could send the stuff you want over to me, and I'd stick it together with the stuff I'm going to send you later on...
Yeah getting really close to moving (sometime the end of the month or early next month) and I've already started packing and saving up. I did happen to put together all the VHS I need to send you (which I'll email you about soon) but if you wouldn't mind that, that would be awesome. ;o;
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Post by Daniel »

Sure.

So, Paul, if it's not too late, you can have the stuff that Chevi wanted sent over to me, and I'll send it to her later on along with some other things that I'm already planning to send over.
gaijinpunch
Anime Fan Since: 1980

Post by gaijinpunch »

I'm cool w/ that if Ryoran is!

Your box of VHS tapes are either on their way or will be Monday. Gotta check in with home base. I was gone from Tokyo for 5 weeks and am trying to get my life back in order... and of course, I'm jet lagged. I've decided to just do a small task or two a day and not stress out.

Now, to guzzle a latte and hopefully stay up until at least 10PM. Last night was a disaster.
gaijinpunch
Anime Fan Since: 1980

Post by gaijinpunch »

I'm back in town, unfortuantely, and I had to hit the attic this time.

I found some official tapes.

These two have their boxes in tact:
Dominion Tank Police Part 1 (Acts I & II)
Explorer Woman Ray

The following have had their boxes gutted to fit in a clamshell for some reason
Tokyo Vice (original Japanese -- this damn thing retailed for 9800 yen!)
Robotech Volume 1
Zillion Vol 1
Zillion Vol 2
Zillion Vol 3
Lensman
Starblazers Vol. 7 (Episodes 13 & 14)