Tape Trading!

Our own online marketplace!
Andrue
Anime Fan Since: 1995

Tape Trading!

Post by Andrue »

Hey, so I have a good amount of tapes that I am trying to trade with anyone interested. Here are some OK pics of what I have right now, including things I am looking to complete. Let me know what gaps you could possible fill in and what you would maybe want to trade. If you want any more details on a specific tape, I'll be happy to provide.

Neon Genesis Evangelion 1-7,9,11,13 (Looking for 8, 10 and 12!)
Akira
Dirty Pair - Project Eden
Demon City Shinjuku
Video Girl AI vol.1
Phantom Quest Corps.s Vol. 2 (Looking for #1 or any others!)
Ninja Scroll
The Professional Golgo 13 (Still factory sealed)
Various Pokemon tapes (looking for any ones I don't have besides "The Great Race" which isn't pictured)

Ghost In The Shell
Black Jack OAV (not sure which one, but looking for more)
Biohunter
Here is Greenwood vol. 3
Hyper Psychic Geo Garaga
Lensman
Gundam Wing vol. 8 (Factory Sealed)
Gundam 0080 Ep. 3-4
Gundam 0083 - La Vie En Rose Ep. 11-12
Various Dragonball/Z/GT (Looking for fan sub or anything else. Particular interest in android and majin buu sagas. Also baby saga in GT fansubbed)
Golgo 13 Queen Bee
Two slayers tapes, both subbed.
Metal Skin Panic Madox 1
Project A-Ko Final and Versus Battle 1: Grey Side. Both Subbed (Looking for first Project A-Ko)
Serial Experiments Lain Vol 2-4 (Looking for Volume 1!!!)
Record of Lodoss War vol. 1 and 2
Various Sailor Moon Tapes
Various Tenchi tapes
Maetel Legend
Harlock Saga 1-2 (Looking for any Galaxy Express or Arcadia of My Youth)

New Dominion Tank Police
Various Ranma Tapes (Looking for More)
Two Fist of the North Star movies
Magic Knight Rayearth 2
Revenge of the Ninja Warrior (Kid friendly edit of the Dagger of Kamui)
Buttobi CPU
Wings of Honneamise
Wrath of the Ninja
Martian Successor Nadesico vol. 1
Patlabor vol. 5
The Guyver vol. 1
Armageddon
Devilman Vol. 1 (Looking for more, and Devilman Lady)
Samurai X - Betrayal (Looking for more!!)
Angel Cop vol. 1-3
Mononoke Hime (Japanese Dialogue only, no subs. Hardshell japanese release)
Irresponsible Captain Tylor
Metropolis
Robotech New Generation Vol. 8 and Southern Cross vol. 8
Legend of Lemnear
Magical Twilight
Akai Hayate vol. 2
Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust
MD Giest 2
Monster Rancher vol. 1
Hamtaro Promo Video
Macross Plus 1-4
Macross (I need more info on this one, ill post about it later)
Macross 7 vol. 12 fansub
X
Galaxy Fraulein Yuna 2
Dancougar vol. 2
Genesis Survivor Gaiarth Stage 2
Kiki's Delivery Service

Not shown: Votoms Uoodo City Vol. 2 and Towards the Terra
davemerrill
Anime Fan Since: 1984

Re: Tape Trading!

Post by davemerrill »

The Macross movie tape is the "Best Film & Video" version of an English dub of the movie. It was earlier released in an edited version by Celebrity Home Entertainment as "Clash Of The Bionoids". If it needs a new home, let me know!

By the way, here's where you can get some of the titles you're looking for:
Project A-Ko: http://www.discotekmedia.com/project_ako.htm
Galaxy Express: http://www.discotekmedia.com/galaxy_express_999.htm
Adieu Galaxy Express: http://www.discotekmedia.com/adieu_gala ... ss_999.htm
My Youth In Arcadia: the DVD is out of print but you can pick it up on eBay fairly cheaply: http://www.ebay.com/bhp/arcadia-of-my-youth
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Post by Animusubi »

Which of these are you trading and which are you looking to complete? I am interested in:

Buttopi CPU
Greenwood Vol 3

I have some Ranma 1/2 doubles, mainly Vols 1-3 of the first season, and the Nekonron first movie. I also have various Tenchi and some other doubles of things. Do you have a list of things you're definitely looking for?

It's nice to see also, someone still collecting the VHS like myself, I know me and a few others want to start buying lots on eBay and help eachother fill our collection gaps.
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram
Andrue
Anime Fan Since: 1995

Post by Andrue »

ryoran wrote:Which of these are you trading and which are you looking to complete? I am interested in:

Buttopi CPU
Greenwood Vol 3

I have some Ranma 1/2 doubles, mainly Vols 1-3 of the first season, and the Nekonron first movie. I also have various Tenchi and some other doubles of things. Do you have a list of things you're definitely looking for?

It's nice to see also, someone still collecting the VHS like myself, I know me and a few others want to start buying lots on eBay and help eachother fill our collection gaps.
Things I'm definitely looking for are Evangelion 8, 10 and 12 (Just because I can never seem to find those tapes anywhere I look for a reasonable price, and anything Ranma (Anything Takahashi to be honest)! I don't have much from the first season so anything would do. PM me a list of things you would be willing to part with. I would be happy to trade both Buttobi CPU (Which is a hentai btw) and Greenwood. Thanks!
Animusubi
Anime Fan Since: 1989

Post by Animusubi »

Andrue wrote:
ryoran wrote:Which of these are you trading and which are you looking to complete? I am interested in:

Buttopi CPU
Greenwood Vol 3

Things I'm definitely looking for are Evangelion 8, 10 and 12 (Just because I can never seem to find those tapes anywhere I look for a reasonable price, and anything Ranma (Anything Takahashi to be honest)! I don't have much from the first season so anything would do. PM me a list of things you would be willing to part with. I would be happy to trade both Buttobi CPU (Which is a hentai btw) and Greenwood. Thanks!
Sure I'll get you a list as soon as I can with extras and keep an eye out for those other tapes for you, since I do buy VHS fairly often!
animusubi
Resident Ranma 1/2 Appreciator!
twitter | instagram