Chat room?

Stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here!
usamimi
Anime Fan Since: 1987

Re: Chat room?

Post by usamimi »

greg wrote:Let's aim for a weekend in October. The only time I will not be free would be the weekend of the 10th and 11th.

I don't have a Facebook and my goal in life is to have my tombstone read: "Here lies Greg. He never watched Titanic nor ever had a Facebook account." If others want to join though, I'm sure it's a nifty idea.
;)
:lol: I ALMOST achieved that goal, but then some 14 year old kid signed up for an account using my email, so all my friends & family were notified I made one and added me. (Though where confused at first when it said my name was "David" & I lived on the East Coast, lmao. That was quickly changed, thankfully.)

Anyway, I could probably manage that, too. ;)
*:・゚・✧ TwitterThe Anime Nostalgia Tumblr & Podcast ✧・゚・:*
Guyver I
Anime Fan Since: 1992

Post by Guyver I »

Yeah, sounds good to me. As far as October weekends, the only night I know I have something planned is the 10th and 24th; other than it should be good, or at the least I have stuff that can be easily moved about!
Nathan Vernon Madison

http://www.pulpmags.org
greg
Anime Fan Since: 1989 (consciously)

Post by greg »

OK, I will schedule a Google Hangout for Saturday, October 17th in the evening for Americans, which would be the morning of the 18th for me in Japan. Guyver, thanks for sending me your Google ID.
My presence on the Net, with plenty of random geekiness:
My homepage
My YouTube channel
My Flickr photostream
My Tumblr page
greg
Anime Fan Since: 1989 (consciously)

Post by greg »

I just scheduled the crap out of the Anime Past Chat Event #5 via Google Hangouts for the 17th/18th. If you didn't receive the invitation, check the link in the Private Discussion Area.
My presence on the Net, with plenty of random geekiness:
My homepage
My YouTube channel
My Flickr photostream
My Tumblr page
Kame-Sen'nin
Anime Fan Since: 1996

Post by Kame-Sen'nin »

greg wrote:I just scheduled the crap out of the Anime Past Chat Event #5 via Google Hangouts for the 17th/18th. If you didn't receive the invitation, check the link in the Private Discussion Area.
Thanks Greg!
Daniel
Site Admin
Anime Fan Since: 199X年

Post by Daniel »

Originally written by usamimi on 2015/10/18, 08:59:57 PDT :

Re: Chat room? :

Thanks for the fun chat yesterday, everyone! It's always fun to talk with you all. Wish we could do it more often.

Originally written by Kame-Sen'nin on 2015/10/20, 19:19:39 PDT :

Re: Chat room? :

quote usamimi Thanks for the fun chat yesterday, everyone! It's always fun to talk with you all. Wish we could do it more often. quote
Agreed! The chat was a lot of fun, and it would be nice to do it more often. Of course, we all have busy schedules! Still, it's a lot of fun to set aside time and just chat my thanks to everyone who attended!