Video games, family, arguments over the TV

Especially but not limited to pre-2000 titles
yusaku
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Re: Video games, family, arguments over the TV

Post by yusaku »

I am notorious for rewatching stuff. I think I am going for the mood an anime creates. I watch Slayers, Fruits Baskets, Niea Under 7,and Ranma to enjoy a more lighthearted and happy atmosphere. I usually watch Please Save My Earth. Haibane Remnei, or Wings of Honneamaise for more serene atmosphere.

I think I should adopt your policy for rewatching anime and I will see a lot more of what is out there. It was you guys that turned me on to Sword Art Online and Titan. I immensely enjoyed those anime. I watched three of four episodes at a time. I think I have been a fan so long I have gotten a little jaded and set in my opinion. So, I do not do as much looking around as I should. Thanks for keeping your eyes open guys it leads me the good stuff.
***^__^***
llj
Anime Fan Since: 1985

Post by llj »

There's also a lot of stuff you might have missed back in the day that you can seek out. I'm in the middle of an 80s OVA fest right now because I've been given a box of old anime VHS tapes and I'm also watching some obscure OVAs posted on youtube.
yusaku
Anime Fan Since: 1988

Post by yusaku »

I look forward to the good anime I missed when I find out what I missed. Still have to break the shrink wrap of at least ten DVD's I bought. The funny thing is some of the stuff i bought and never seen. The movies are on netflix or Funimation. I think I may sell my copies. Yet, the prepper in me just will not let me do it easily.
***^__^***