Need help with pictures (vhs sets)

Stuff that doesn't fit anywhere else goes here!
scriptweaver
Anime Fan Since: 2000

Need help with pictures (vhs sets)

Post by scriptweaver »

Alright, so one of the parts of my 90s video talks about vhs box sets and how some would featured wide, spread out, artwork if you were to put all the tapes side by side of each other (like alot of Slayers and DBZ tapes would do). (its a short segment, probably about a minute long or so)

So heres the thing, I'm wanting to show visual examples of this and other than my sayain conflict DBZ set, all my other side art vhs sets are incomplete in one way or another (I'd like to use more than a DBZ example if possible). I was hoping one of you might have a complete Slayers set or a complete Kimagure Orange Road set and would be willing to take a pic of it then let me use it in my video. If none of you have complete sets like this or don't feel comfortable sharing a picture of your set like that, its understandable.

This just would help alot with showing my point as well as making this whole filming and editing process alot quicker and easier.
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Re: Need help with pictures (vhs sets)

Post by DKop »

Ive got the last arc of Votoms that has a spread cover like that on VHS. I can get a photo of that for you, and I will see what else I have but that might be it. Funny you say that, becuase I just boxed up my VHS collection in storage a couple of weeks ago, and here I was thinking I wouldn't need to use them for a while :lol:
scriptweaver

Post by scriptweaver »

heck yeah! That'd be perfect! I love U.S. Manga stuff. Thanks for volunteering, I''l be sure to credit you in the description or something to that effect.
Kame-Sen'nin
Anime Fan Since: 1996

Post by Kame-Sen'nin »

Unfortunately, I think I'm missing too many volumes to provide a good Kimagure Orange Road picture. I will check to see if I have anything else that might work.
DKop
Anime Fan Since: 1998

Post by DKop »

Here is what I got:

scriptweaver

Post by scriptweaver »

the pictures aren't showing
scriptweaver

Post by scriptweaver »

Thx a million dkop and thx kame for also looking to lend a helping hand
_D_
Anime Fan Since: 1978

Post by _D_ »

Okay, I checked the tapes at my bud's store. Several have spine art like that including both volumes of 3X3 Eyes. There are a couple DVDs the same way. Maybe one in 50 sets was like that though. Guess it was too much work. You want some pix?
scriptweaver

Post by scriptweaver »

Thank you very much for looking into helping, but I've already uploaded the video. You we're only a day late lol. Don't worry though, the gesture is very much appreciated.

If you want to see the video, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvGgA3ke97w